View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 11:29 AM   #85
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior View Post
I know TC this is really frustrating. I do use the scheduler a lot and it is easier just to schedule everything you need to then either play/watch the important matches. What killed it for me was the a. smith on all of my RFG's after the import then using the RFG on 2.6. while on the new unis they are fine. Overall I am disappointed in this. In fact it zapped a lot of energy on my uni now too. The $10 wasn't that big of a deal for me and it was worth a look. There are some improvements but the transition for 2.5 to 2.6 was not well thought out IMO. I am rethinking my uni for I have a good one set up (8 divisions journey/beginner) then the top 16 goes to the 24 pack of contenders and then the top 8 from there goes to the championship 12 (top 4 stays) to fight for the title. One change I am considering is adding a group of 32 as beginners and then after 6 fights (3x a year) they go to pre prime and thus go to journeyman automatically and then 6 more fights they are in the 32 tournament and the top 16 advances to contender while the others are eliminated. The contender will be bumped to 32 have a contender (uk tv) style tournament and the top 8 advance to the championship with the winner getting a title shot. The bottom 16 are eliminated as well.
As this is part of Title Bout 2.6 or 2013, I'm sure Paul wants to get this working right. It's been so long since anyone has shown interest in fixing Title Bout that I figure we have to give Paul some time to figure things out.

Cap