View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 02:29 PM   #64
Vinny P.
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeRed View Post
Well I just bought the game and I like it besides the million bugs it has. It definetly has a great potential. It caught my interest because I've been creating a board game where you can make your own player and go through a career. My question for Markus and everyone else is since this does seem to show potential and people are interested in it...why don't you hire someone to work on fixing it and improving it or if you aren't going to work on it, just sell it to someone who will because if you don't do anything people will stop buying it. Plus, if you fix it up, instead of $20 it could be worth $50+ if it reaches it's potential...honestly I'd be willing to take the time to learn how to write games just to fix this (plus I know some people that would help and already know)
What are you talking about? Sure, there are bugs. But did you know that in the world of computer programming (especially games,) it is virtually impossible to squash every last bug? NOt to mention, that's not how the world of retail game development works.

Secondly, Markus DOES update the game. Very regularly. There are at least 3 patches every time there's a new release.

And finally, there truly is no better/accurate baseball sim on the market than OOTP. I'm not saying that as a "fan-boy" or anything. I mean that completely truthfully. There is no better baseball sim in the entire world than OOTP 10+.
Vinny P. is offline   Reply With Quote