View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
PadresFan
All Star Starter

The PadresFan OOTP10 Mod Thread

Hey everyone -

Jazzrack and myself are back for another year of hosting OOTP Mods for the OOTP Community. If you use Twitter, please click the link in my sig to follow me, as that is where I announce new Mods as they are added.

I've already updated my Ballpark Pack for the new New York ballparks, but I am still waiting on someone to provide a 2009 Photopack that I can host. We are also working on updating the "All-In-One" Mods from last year (available in-game in Add Ons Central), but can't complete them until there is a photopack we can use. In the meantime, I have simply renamed the 2008 All-In-One Mods to 2009 so that when the game ships, people have something to use until an update is ready.

I've been told by Steve that all the mods I hosted for OOTP9 available from Add Ons Central will work with OOTP10. This includes the All-In-One Mods, Photo Packs, Logo Packs, etc. Of course they will all need some updating for 2009, and I'm sure this will happen shortly after the game releases.

And a reminder, all of the mods hosted on my website are compatible with both the Windows and Mac versions of OOTP10.
PadresFan is offline   Reply With Quote