View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 03:25 AM   #131
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePride87 View Post
Listen, I'll admit it, I've been that guy before. (Example: me hating Perfect Team's existence). And I'm bound to be disgruntled again at some point, I'm human. But I do understand the guy's frustration....I was there a bit too when I realized this bug really did exist. But I'm appreciative that it got addressed within a couple weeks....whether the team is small or not, let's not act like they're just sitting here doing nothing. I know OOTP 21 is in the works, and from a business perspective, that really has to be priority #1a for them atm, with fixes for OOTP 20 happening when they are able to get to it.

I appreciate the others who took the time to bring light to the issue....there was a reddit post from a year ago from someone who had caught it, but never really said anything to the OOTP devs about it. The people here in the community that cared enough made this fix happen. I appreciate you, you were a part of this.
Sometimes it's just a simple case of "we simply did not see the report"... around this time, all of our staff is busy doing something related to OOTP 21, so not every thread is looked at in detail, and it actually took an email to get our proper attention for this issue. Once we realized it is a big issue, we immediately fixed it as soon as possible and released a patch within 24 hours. I think that's not too bad
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote