View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 03:22 PM   #35
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcssports1 View Post
This is specific to the Yankees bc that's who I chose for my first franchise, but I assume it's an issue with the other teams as well. But the rosters are pretty messed up. First, a lot of guys who are on the Yankees 40-man are listed as not on the 40-man here. Also, guys like Chasen Shreve and Austin Romine, who will be on the opening day roster and neither of which have any options remaining, start off in AAA
We have only limited control over some of this, unfortunately. The 40-man rosters are setup by the ai, not by us.

Same with who goes where to start the year. We can control that to an extent by changing ratings to get the guys most likely to end up on the 25 man rosters there, but the ai ignores option years and things like that during the initial setup when deciding who makes the 25-man roster and who starts in the minors.

Shreve f.e. we'll work to get on the 25 man roster, that's probably just an oversight and needs a few tweaks. The ai prefers Heller now. Romine is a bit harder because the ai is taking the better player in Higashioka, because it ignores the options situation. I will see what we can do there.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 03-19-2018 at 03:27 PM.
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote