View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 08:42 PM   #1
jpeters1734
Hall Of Famer

Help please with an 84-game schedule with 10 and 12 teams.

My league currently has 2 sub-leagues one with 8 and one with 10 teams. They do not play interleague. I have an 8 team schedule already, but since we expanded to 10, we can not balance it at 84 games. We are going to split the 10 team sub-league into two 5 team divisions.

We'd like to play division teams 16 times each and non division, 4 times each. The 16 games can be split into 2 4 game series home and the 4 games can be one 2-game home and one 2-game away series.

We'd like to keep a schedule with a day off after every 4 game series. The 4 non-divisional games can be two 2-game series back to back and then the day off. That should bring the season length to around 104 days.

I also don't care if there are league wide days off. That should make the schedule easier.

Also, will ootp automatically shift games for an all star break?

For the 12 team schedule, we'd be splitting into 2 6-team divisions. Division opponents will be 12 games each and 4 games for each non-division team. The 12 games can be split into 4 3-game series and the 4 games into 2 2-game series with a day off after every other 3 game series or after 3 2-game series. To keep the season length at 104 days, some back to back 3-game series can have a day off. Again, I don't mind if there's league wide days off.

A huge thanks to anyone that can do this for me! I'm skilled in most areas of ootp but I can't do schedules. Let me know if we can trade something.

Founder and League Caretaker of the Professional Baseball Circuit, www.probaseballcircuit.com

An Un-Official Guide to Minor League Management in OOTP 21

Ratings Scale Conversion Cross-Reference Cheat Sheet

Last edited by jpeters1734; 09-10-2015 at 08:46 PM.
jpeters1734 is offline   Reply With Quote