View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 07:21 AM   #2
neilhoskins77
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Apologies, rude of me to just rock up on the boards and launch into a story without bothering to introduce myself. Allow me to correct that.

My name is Neil, and I'm a 42 year old native of South Wales in the UK, around 20 miles outside the Capital City of Cardiff, with the English border around 20 miles the other way. I've been an ice hockey fan since the late 90's, when a friend convinced me to go to watch a game at our nearest club, the Cardiff Devils, and I've been hooked pretty much ever since. I quickly became an NHL fan, keeping the Devils theme and selecting New Jersey as my team of choice......a decision that served me well in those early seasons as a fan.....and a lot less so in recent years.

Poor health over recent years has led me to search for time fillers, and a huge amount has been taken up blogging my stories in the storied Football Manager series of games, and now I'm going to try to hand at doing something similar here using FHM6.

This might be a slow burner, I have a playing style that is slow and detailed, and my stories tend to follow the same theme. But I hope you enjoy following along, and please feel free to interact with your thoughts, questions and horror as I potentially make a mess of this club while learning the QMJHL rules as I go along.
neilhoskins77 is offline   Reply With Quote