View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 11:33 AM   #87
Carlton
Hall Of Famer

Gambo,
A question sir...since I am doing an historical replay, I am using your Database instead of Spritze's HS...so that player import on their MLB debut

Just so I know ahead of time to attempt not to screw it up

I am using OOTP 13

I download your new DB, overwrite the files in my database (saving those to a sub folder called old DB)

Go into league setting...put in the pathfile to the CSV file...and then I click neutrlized stats? Anything else I need to do?

I also have an issue, because I do not use a draft, (not until 1950) players import in November with their D.O.B. a year late, is there anyway to avoid that?

I mean, I usually go in and correct stamina,injury probability, intangibles and defense for players and to see if they have any good tidbits like 1917 Heinie Stafford of the Giants who could have been a great SS according to McGraw, but wanted a steady job...as a research chemist..

So I do change the date...but it be nice if I didn't have to...since I do miss some

Thank you in advance for your help and for the work on this DB

"I am at that stage of my life where I keep myself out of arguments. I am 100% self sufficient spiritually, emotionally & financially. Even if you say 1+1=5, you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. Enjoy!"
Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote