View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 08:10 PM   #15
smackdab
Bat Boy

I am having the very same problem with my version of OOTP11 but i can tell you exactly what i did to make that happen. I signed carl crawford on my team, the cardinals, but when i went to move him from dfa&waivers to my active roster it wouldnt let me. So finally i changed the settings to computer (tony larussa, argh) so maybe he would find a way to get him on my roster before he was released. What ended up happening was that it released him. So i figured that i would just close the program and reload it from the last point it was saved and figure it out. Only after i did that it just kept crashing. So finally i unlicensed and uninstalled and reinstalled (but the old seasons were on my hd when i put the game back on) and the problem just kept happening, even on new and different seasons with different teams. I've searched and searched for a support phone number so maybe i could get some help, but reading these messages are about all I'm afforded and they arent helping very much. I dont know how to explain where a file is or what file is what and i have another much difficult time trying to find a folder that you tell me, so i'd have to know details, but i really need some help, i really couldnt afford the $40 in the first place, but my wife gave into me b/c i said it would save me some $ because it'd be all i do. I played a season and i love it, but now i want to play more and i gotta justify the purchase to my wife, help save an argument and see if you could walk me thru this. My email is sm_ack_ette@yahoo.com if i have trouble finding this post on here but i'm not an experienced thread writer either, if someone could pm me that'd be great i'll leave my acct logged in for a bit.
smackdab is offline   Reply With Quote