View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #151
Recte44
Global Moderator

The Pago Pago Coconuts are now available in the GUBA.

Besides having "the most beloved toilet seat logo in the league", the Coconuts have a nice core of young talent and early returns of the 2017 season have them finally turning the corner after a few years of massive rebuilding. At this post they are 18-17, 3rd place in the FIBB Far East (FFE), where the Manila Volcanoes currently reign supreme.

Your featured Coconuts are:

SP Kevin Kern
This 27 year old is in his third year in the bigs, and just hitting his prime. He could anchor many rotations in the GUBA.

3B Yin-xiang Zhang
Zhang, 24 years old and in his 4th year, now seems primed to have the breakout year many have predicted for him since he made the show at age 21. Zhang has a nice mix of avg and power to go along with rapidly improved defense at the hot corner that could make him one of GUBA's top third basemen in quick order.

If interested, PLEASE read our Constitution. If still interested, sign up for the Forums, and PM me here to let me know you've signed up and I'll approve your account (damned bots!).

Hope to hear from some of you soon!