View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 01:46 AM   #9
tlowe77
Major Leagues

The Arcadian Baseball Association:

This is something I have been working on for over a year and have finally started. I will post the countries map, short history and the team uniform sets soon. I plan to do a dynasty report but mainly following the teams movements and only the top players or record breakers.

Arcadia is an island country in the northern part of the pacific ocean above the Hawaii Islands.

So far the first organised baseball league started in 1891 called the Newlandia Baseball League (Newlandia is a state in the North East region of Arcadia and home to the countries capital Georgetown.)

As of 1899 there are 6 leagues and 72 teams (12 teams each), at the start of 1899, 16 teams will win bids to join the Arcadian Baseball League (1st Division) which will have 5 leagues (North, South, West, East, Central) under it.

From there I will continue to add teams and new Divisions, my 1st goal is to get to 256 teams under my Promotion/Relegation system with an end goal of 512 (I'll see how I go making 512 uniform sets, the first 72 have been time consuming)

My set up has a 15 man roster with a 15 man reserve roster, I put the expanded rosters date for the first day of the season which gives teams 30 man rosters with no reserve roster. No in season trading either. You pick your 30 and stick with them for that season.

I will be including the following tournaments as well:
- Arcadian Association Cup (All teams, knockout preseason comp)
- Golden Cup (Div 1 to 4, played throughout the season)
- Silver Cup (Div 5 to 8, played throughout the season)
- Bronze Cup (Div 9 & 10, played throughout the season)
- State of Origin (Best players from all 16 states against each other, after end of seasons)

More to come....
tlowe77 is offline   Reply With Quote