View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 05:07 AM   #150
Sounds
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Starting Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONN CHRIS View Post
I hadn't posted it because I wanted to edit and clean it up but let's face it - I'm never going to get to it.

Here it is in all its ugliness. I added the last bit about maintenance that I hadn't gotten to here on the board but other than that it is 22 page cut-and-paste document in need of editing. Make that badly in need of editing.

Christopher

Edit:

By the way, if someone out there actualy wants to edit it and make it a nice purty document I'd be all for it. I'd even answer any emails in the process of cleaning it up if that would help. I am not sure how clear or worthwhile it is in present form.

Hi Chris,

I started off a universe using your rules and guidelines a few years ago I know you mentioned that you were not sure what use it was in the form you uploaded, well it read and worked absolutely flawlessly for me.

Unfortunately for work and family reasons I had little time to continue my game.

I do however now have the new version of TBCB and am going to start again rather than importing my old game and was wondering before I started if you'd updated/amended this document at all.

Thanks in advance for your answer and for your previous work on this document.

Charles
Sounds is offline   Reply With Quote