View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #4
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiba View Post
No
I'm not doing anything special like editing or using databases other than what's included I guess. I uninstalled/reinstalled and it's still doing the same thing- historically accurate roster, totally made up staff and owner. I also hoped the reinstall would stop the 'automatic autosave' problem I'm having as well. It won't let me save a place in the game and then go back to it. It just auto saves at whatever spot I'm at and overwrites everything even though I have it set to autosave once per year. Seems I remember ootp13 having a "never" option on autosave but I don't see one here on 2014. So I have no way to go back to a prior save when I, for example, fastforward through the first couple weeks of free agency. I'm just stuck with a ruined game that I put a bunch of hours into and I have to start over. I'm getting pretty frustrated. Please tell me there is something I'm overlooking in the setup options.
The last part for the save when you exit it saves to that point. If you start the game sime for 2 weeks and want tp go back to the last save/time you started the game up you have to do a crtl-alt -delete. I just got 14 so i will test it tonight. What year were you trying to do?
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote