View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 05:43 PM   #279
Kodiakbear
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Gindin View Post
I understand that this is exactly what people would appreciate knowing right now.I wish I could give you a yes or no right now.

I think Markus and I have made the reasons very clear. The most important question is how much of the GUI work can I do myself and get the game itself in place (because the engine is about 99% done and about 95% of the screens are done - but the pieces that make them look good haven't begun yet).

We just didn't anticipate the direction the company would take. They have to follow this opportunity. They've worked so hard for it, and now it's within sight, but all hands are needed. I've even tried to pitch in, but they tell me not to.

I feel terrible that the game isn't out. It's not what any of us wanted. All I can promise is that once we're at a beta stage, the PR machine will start and you'll probably wish you heard less about the game.

Until then, though, this company is all about baseball and hockey and it's not my place to talk about the game in any detail. I respect that. It's a process, and it's one that's proven to work.
I understand thanks for the reply, I am a big fan that will wait.... Patiently....