View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 08:51 PM   #2
Dkitson16
Major Leagues

This save is clearly glitched. Further errors:

1930-1931 did an expansion but the expansion draft didn't show up like it normally does. ie couldn't stop on the day see the available players and go through the draft pick by pick or even sim it. Just didn't show up anywhere, not even as an "Auto play to event option". The draft did happen, I just couldn't stop and participate as one normally could.

In previous expansions, in this save, it had worked fine. Don't think I did anything wrong but I still find this screen awkward to set up so maybe I did.

1933-1934 - NHL finals playoffs somehow switched to a total goal competition and ended tied (I think at 8-8). I had auto-played to the beginning of the Stanley Cup. Simmed to end of season, no more NHL playoff games displayed as I simmed, though the Stanley Cup did.

On June 30 NHL History showed no champion, the display that normally chows the champion at the top of the screen when simming still showed last years champion. Stanley Cup champion (still as a competition with PCHA) displayed fine.

Simmed to July 1 and Boston showed up as NHL Champion.

Uploaded as PCHA Stanley Cup
Dkitson16 is offline   Reply With Quote