View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 06:41 AM   #16
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooneyOne View Post
Guys, i believe that the development team WILL resolve those issues that you described, but they need $$ to hire more people that will help in the further development of those areas. This is why they are focusing on PT so much. You have to give them time. They only have a few years with the MLB license, which opened up the doors to more fans, and now with PT, it gives them more income to work on more features. OOTP is a business, first of all, and in order to continue to grow and improve, they need to focus on the area which brings them more $$. I believe with this company's track record, they will continue to improve the main game further, but we all just have to give them time, and just enjoy the game as it is.
This.

We are still a very small team, and OOTP is so massive, it is impossible to have improvements / new features for all the different types of OOTP users. This year we focused on the LIVE services, 3D animations, AI, new strategy options, PT and made tweaks to almost every area of the game to have a better experience overall.

And, of course, as every year we will add more stuff via free updates.

Anyway, I'll close this now because this thread has the potential to turn into something ugly.

EDIT: Re-opened

Last edited by Markus Heinsohn; 03-23-2019 at 06:37 AM.