View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 09:30 AM   #484
laving
Bat Boy

* Waiver Available "Yes" becomes Waiver Available "No" when a player is traded. I just traded Chris Phillips (in the second season) from Senators to Blue Jackets, since I didn't have any space for him in my roster. When the trade is done, I find him in Springfield Falcons, and he were never sent to Waiver...

* Invisible trade deadline season 2.
I can't find any info about when the Trade Deadline is, during season #2. But I can already see the date for the third season.

* When I hit the Setup Organization button on the Roster screen, it would be nice if the game didn't put my players on Waiver.

* Salary demand
Just renegotiated my contract with Jason Spezza. He wanted $2.7 millions per season. I also se a pattern here. If the last season wage is bigger than the Average Salary (Cap Hit), the player will demand a higher salary next time. If the last season wage i smaller than the Cap Hit, the player will demand a smaller salary next time. Since a lot of contracts in the NHL are front loaded, this will f*ck up the financials in the league after some years. I already, after 2 seasons, see that almost no teams at all have problems with the Salary Cap.

* The number of injuries on defensemen needs to be changed.
Have played 2 seasons with Senators, and both seasons I was forced to play minimum 10 games without my 5 best D's. Also, in average during both seasons, when a game is played, I have 2.7 D's on Injury List. Or, I get more than 1.0 injuries on a defenseman per week. Well, it's fun to try out some of the super poor youngsters in the organization, but hey! Realism?

* What is it with all these crazy NHL signings? A lot of european players that already gave up their NHL dream IRL, signs a two-way deal (or at least accepts to be moved to the Farm Team). A lot of players that never were anywhere close the NHL, gets a contract with a NHL Team at the age of 37. It seems like the Computer Manager think it's better to have a 37 year old LW with Current Ability 7.0 in Farm Team, than a 20 year old kid, 6.5 in Current Ability.
Here is a few:
Joel Lundqvist,
Fredrik Pettersson,
Ivan Ciernik,
Jakub Ficenec,
Branislav Mezei,
Peter Olvecky,
Antti-Jussi Niemi,
Peter Podhradsky,
Jan Bulis,
Miikka Männikkö,
Janis Sprukts,
Branko Radivojevic,
Ondrej Kratena,
Daniel Widing,
Janos Vas,
Pierre Johnsson,
Johannes Salmonsson,
Petr Ton,
Ondrej Nemec,
Ville Vahalahti,
Radim Tesarik,
Ville Nieminen,
Tomas Linhart,
Jarkko Immonen,
Petr Tenkrat,
Erik Forsell,
Viktor Hubl,
Kim Hirschovits,
Lukas Zib,
Christian Berglund,
Denis Kokarev,
Jyrki Välivaara,
Ossi Louhivaara,
Rastislav Stana,
Topi Jaakola,
Radovan Somik,
Petr Cajanek,
Tomas Vlasak,
Tomas Bulik.

I bet noone of these players would accept a contract that made it possible for them to play in the AHL...

* When I start a Custom League, I face a ton of bugs. I reported 9 of them in the Swedish part of this forum, but my post was erased/censored. I bet someone already reported them...
laving is offline   Reply With Quote