View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #6
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzo View Post
One thing that has always interested me when it comes to sim games is how other people play out their games/leagues. Some people like to sim through seasons as fast as possible to see how fast they can win a title and how many they can win in a single career. Other people like to take it slow, micro-managing everything possible and tinkering with lineups and tactics/schemes/systems to get the most out of their players.

When it comes to OOTP, I haven't yet decided how I would want to play it out. In my DDS:PB3 league, I went game-by-game, documenting all the outcomes and really managing the team and I loved it. I feel as if that wouldn't be possible for a season that is 162 games long.

How do some of you guys handle your sim schedule in this game?
Depends on the league and how I am doing in that league. My 2015 EBL Endor City Capitals is the most games I have played out in full since OOTP 11. I played 146 of 162 games. AI/MGR handled the rest, except for 5 games that I simmed. I play until I am either 10 games up or 10 games back then I tend to sim the rest. In my Historical leagues I sim everything except the playoffs. I am up to 1918 right now. 1 WS loss.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote