View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 04:00 PM   #12
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

Caluag problem...sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montreal
Antonin... Would you please try to simulate a number of bouts for Caluag using the auto-scheduler? Each time I try to use him, my game crashes. Actually, I changed his Killer Instinct from 2 to 3 and then the bouts were simmed correctly... In fact, my question is: Is it just me?? Thanks.

Pierre
Hmmm. When I sim 100+ bouts with a single fighter, I get crashes. When I sim 10 or so at a time with a single fighter there are no problems. So it isn't just you.

The way I test is to sim fight the created fellow against 10 or more fighters who are already in TBCB. They fight 10 fights each, then I adjust my ratings, and sim again, etc. I test the created guy against fighters with the same rating and against those one level higher. Then I usually play out a couple of fights just to watch the action.

There appears to be a random element in the TBCB fight process--a good thing, I think. Sometimes when I sim fights the fictional guy will lose 100 out of 100 times, and then when I repeat the batch with the same group of opponents, the fictional guy will win 15 fights, eight by KO.

Anyway, sorry about the problem. I've revised Caluag slightly and posted the new version.
Antonin is offline   Reply With Quote