View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 09:37 PM   #3
Akiba
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Normally the Manager will be real the rest are fictional. Historical league - whatever year - should be good to go. Are you using a custom DB? Have you edited your coaches file? uninstall - reinstall, normally i hate recommending that, but It should fix it, unless it is another bug on 14.
No
I'm not doing anything special like editing or using databases other than what's included I guess. I uninstalled/reinstalled and it's still doing the same thing- historically accurate roster, totally made up staff and owner. I also hoped the reinstall would stop the 'automatic autosave' problem I'm having as well. It won't let me save a place in the game and then go back to it. It just auto saves at whatever spot I'm at and overwrites everything even though I have it set to autosave once per year. Seems I remember ootp13 having a "never" option on autosave but I don't see one here on 2014. So I have no way to go back to a prior save when I, for example, fastforward through the first couple weeks of free agency. I'm just stuck with a ruined game that I put a bunch of hours into and I have to start over. I'm getting pretty frustrated. Please tell me there is something I'm overlooking in the setup options.
Akiba is offline   Reply With Quote