Thread: StatsLab13
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 07:19 PM   #12
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangarion View Post
When I run validate I get the following two errors.

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/pcjbl/pcjbl.com/StatsLab/session_functions.php on line 79

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/pcjbl/pcjbl.com/StatsLab/nav_functions.php on line 335
Dan, try this: Ignore these errors for now, do the steps for the admin page config, and come back and see if they reappear. If you're still having issues, please send me a link via PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindel View Post
I seem to have a problem with running win shares. I get a whole bunch of messages like:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/spindel/public_html/unionleague/StatsLab/winshares.php on line 1010

Warning: Division by zero in /home/spindel/public_html/unionleague/StatsLab/winshares.php on line 1077

Warning: Division by zero in /home/spindel/public_html/unionleague/StatsLab/winshares.php on line 1281

Warning: Division by zero in /home/spindel/public_html/unionleague/StatsLab/winshares.php on line 1292

That last two appear a bunch of times.

Any ideas?
My guess is that you've got some leagues that haven't played games yet that are causing these. I believe they're safe to ignore and it looks like some of your leagues do have win shares values getting calculated. I'll have to look into getting taking care of these, but they appear to be benign.