View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 03:33 PM   #6
cavebutter
All Star Starter

Again because of a weirdness in my server installation, this one's not connected to a workbook, but...

Have you ever been in this situation?

You're negotiating a trade with Dallas and you're close to a deal but you think that they could throw in a young corner outfielder to sweeten the pot. Rather than scrolling through all of the pulldowns in the lower-right corner of the trade screen, you can Find-a-Batter (tm)!

This nifty stored procedure will let you choose an upper age limit, a position or group of positions, and a PARENT organization and show you all the relevant details. You can name a position directly (2-9) or choose Infield, Outfield, Middle Infield, Corner Infield, Corner Outfield. If you choose none, then it will show you all batters in that age group and that organization.

Don't want to specify an age limit? You don't have to! Want to see all the under-23 third basemen in any organization on the planet? We can do that too! Just NULL the organization and you'll get it!
Attached Images
Image Image 

Logo Gallery
cavebutter is offline   Reply With Quote