View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 05:13 PM   #1
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Cap's New and Improved Alternate Universe

Gd'day.eh. Finally got lift-off on my new TB 2.5 universe. This looks like the one I will be importing to the new game if/when it comes out next year. Too bad the deal with our friend Azza doesn't seem to be getting any traction. Oh well.

I've got a handful of early Glove Era fighters now and I'm building them up very very slowly (SO slow). Right now only four or five of them are unbeaten. Sullivan is one of them. Corbett, Jackson and Fitzsimmons as well. Just for fun I've thrown George Chuvalo into the mix again and this time I also added Kallie Knoetze. Both are doing pretty well, but it's early. One surprise is Australian Billy Smith, unbeaten after 5 fights.

First big clash was between Frank Slavin "The Sydney Cornstalk" and "The Barrier Champion" Joe Goddard. Scheduled for six rounds at Sydney Stadium, it ended with one of them being shielded by the referee to prevent him from possible serious damage. It was a right brannigan while it lasted, with both fighters punching after the bell, hitting low, using forearms and elbows, and butting like two rams. The meagre science of one triumphed in the end though. Great fight!

Cap
Attached Images