View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 08:54 AM   #23
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

Adion: There is no way (in any of the game's settings that I can see; whether through generic game settings or the troubleshooting area, to disable anti aliasing for this particular game. how would one do this exactly?
I have the newest (AMD RADEON) and updated drivers, all my other games work fine and my PC is (relatively) new and up to date (especially as all my high-end games play fine on my PC).
Your crowds all show up as pure,black blocks....throughout each stadium. Even with these newest ones (I just tried the wrigley 38-72 and one of the sportsman parks). But if I revert back to the other (more recent) 3D models I've used for the same parks, the crowds show back up again. SO yes, I AM seeing 3D crowds for ballparks when I play my game otherwise.Not sure what the deal is.
Has anyone else on here attempted to use these newest 3D parks? If so, and if the crowds show up, I"m not sure what the heck I'm doing incorrectly. I've d-loaded the entire file, and in edit ballparks I choose new 3D model, click on .obj...and the whole stadium and grid show up...just with black areas in each place crowds should be.
But when I revert, and re-click.obj from the older (3D models) for the same stadiums (not sure whose they are, but they were made within the last year), the crowds show back up again.
I hate to keep pestering but I'd love to know how to get these 3D BPs to work in my OOTP17 game. For some reason I am not enabled to post or attach a screen grab here of what I'm referring to, or I would.

Last edited by robedits; 01-16-2017 at 08:57 AM.
robedits is offline   Reply With Quote