View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 02:58 PM   #21
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by robedits View Post
Adion...I have to mention: I've d-loaded your newest link (and the next-newest) for your ballparks. Still having issues: clicking on obj when choosing your 3D ballpark ,which always should load the 3d parks, is now ALWAYS missing the crowds...just black where the crowds should be, all over each ballpark. When I revert to silvam's (?) parks, same modus operandi, his crowds show up. Am I missing an extra step I need to take when importing YOUR 3D park models? It's always been: Choose team homescreen, settings,edit ballpark,3D model, load new 3D model,(choose PC location for d-loaded file), and click on that bp folder's OBJ, and Bing. Bp pic should load up, and take it from there. But when I do this with your new files, always the crowds are missing in each. Is there an extra step I'm missing for your 3D models? I'd really love to use them as you've done such a good job and put in so much work... Thanks Rob NYC
When you download the parks with only the backgrounds, do you see 2D crowds as in Silvam's originals? I test all the 3D crowd parks before I upload them. Do you see 3D crowds when you use the current OOTP 3D parks? Also, I don't know what video card you are using but you may want to turn off all the antialiasing for this game.

Last edited by adion; 01-15-2017 at 03:31 PM.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote