Thread: So what's up?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 08:21 PM   #25
Jayrome
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Sorry if it offended anyone, didn't mean no harm.

I might have misunderstood what Penfold told me, but when he said ''Read this and you might reconsider your attempt at 'clever' '' he linked me to the thread Sad News and he might have thought I didn't see it.

However, unless I'm missing some information in it, I don't see how posting the thread brings to our discussion, except to state that he is having medical issues. That's why I thought he might have wanted to make me feel bad. And I know and have known people win and lose battles with cancer, I'd never want to use it to cause harm, very sorry if it did.

As for the lack of updates I stated, I mean that the development team were on a great roll with the screenshots and it suddenly stopped.

And the fact that people on here react very intensely when we ask questions about when the game is ready, what's happening with development proves how much of an issues we have here. If you guys are so much praising the FHM team, stop attacking every goddamn question someone asks, even if it's the same question..