Thread: So what's up?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 07:20 PM   #24
Edster007
All Star Starter

While I have never met or had any personal interaction with PenFold I am happy that his health is trending the right direction and I hope he wins the fight. I do not think he was at any time looking to make someone feel bad for the battle he has waged for his life as someone suggested. I'm offended that someone would even suggest this of him, it was out of line. I would fully expect when someone is faced with this be it yourself or a loved one that yes your perspective on life and what's important changes and it is a sad commentary that it takes illness for us to realize it.

It is a catch 22 for everyone involved. The consumers want the game, the developers want to get the game out (I assume they may want to pay their rent and eat at some point) but they have, and properly so been called on the carpet for not delivering on promises in the past. What it comes down to is that they aren't going to forget we are here and if there was something to say that was they were 100% sure they could stand by they would say it. So I respect that. Coming to the forum to wade through the "what's new" or "when is it coming out" threads has become tedious.

I half want to apologize to the regular visitors and posters here as I am feeding the beast, which I have avoided but this thread has struck a chord with me.