View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 10:51 PM   #129
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
eriqjaffe,

Thank you for all the help you give our OOTPB Community.

I am an old stick-in-the-mud and not very literate with computers, software and technology.

Sorry, to say, I have never used your jersey and cap software... I kind of got a little proficient with justafan's and have stuck with it... but I can only do basic logos, jerseys and caps... they are mediocre to average at best... my fault, not justafan's software.

What it has come to, is that I just use logos, jerseys and caps that the good graphics gurus post here on the Graphics Forum... I have to use their team names and nicknames, but it has worked out well.

But I would like to try yours... I think you said you can do more things with yours.

Any words of wisdom and advice?
Honestly, justafan's software is more flexible, mine just has the advantage of working on any computer (or even, theoretically, a tablet or phone). I can't really give you any advice other than play around with it and see what you can do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
Does your software already include sports fonts?... or do I have to download the fonts and install them in Microsoft fonts?

I only have access to block lettering in Microsoft... no script fonts.
CapMaker and JerseyMaker come with a built-in collection of fonts. Unfortunately you're limited to those as there is no way of accessing the fonts installed on the end-user's computer since that way lies security madness.