View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 02:14 AM   #34
Artemulch
Bat Boy

The guy you're calling out

Since I'm the guy that you're calling out, I would have rather you made this concerns known when you were part of the league. We have a nice league structure where there are eight or nine guys making decisions now--I rarely do or say anything that involves the day to day running of the league anymore. Everyone that has been part of the league chips in to make this a very special place as we near our three year anniversary. Says a lot about our stability and camaraderie.

As for the cheating: We are in the midst of our 2025 season--I've won only one championship back in 2016 when we only had 16 teams. If I was going to cheat, I'd make my team win a whole bunch more. When my team became a perennial contender after the 2016 championship, I passed it off to a new guy and took over an expansion team just to end those kind of concerns. Sorry that didn't work for you--if you'd have mentioned your concerns to me while you were a part of the league, we may have been able to work out these differences.

I enjoy running the sims in the league as I have for the past three years, but this has become more than a game for me. I truly enjoy the conversations I've had with other members and even though I've never meet them face to face, I'm happy to call many of them friends. If anyone is looking for that kind of experience, the USoB is the place to be.

My name is Keith Thompson.
I go by the name Artemulch in our forums
I'd be happy to have anyone new and worthwhile join our league.
I'm not afraid to let everyone know who wrote this post.

Last edited by Artemulch; 06-20-2015 at 02:16 AM.