View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 05:29 AM   #17
attackemu
All Star Reserve

I really love the game and I can't get enough of it. I've been playing and playing since I bought it.

I feel like the key to the improvement of the game, as has been said before, is relationships. Relationships with teammates, coaches, the media, the management, the fans. I'd like for my player to have a personality. I'd like to want to sign with Houston for less money because a good friend of mine from Toronto was traded there. I'd like to refuse to do an interview after blowing a save and have the writer tear me apart in the next article. I'd like the owner to want to keep me around for four years after I've begun my fade. I'd like to have a fight with my coach and get benched for the next game. I'd like to develop a rivalry with some other player and get suspended three games for plunking him in the head.

I think the interviews is a huge step towards this. I don't know how much of it is realistic for this version(I'm no programmer, but probably not too much) but I'd love for the key to future versions of ITP to include as much of this as possible.

I'm hooked, though, and I can only imagine myself as completely loyal to the series as it progresses.

-ihatenames
attackemu is offline   Reply With Quote