View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 05:20 PM   #54
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
No, not at all. I believe that trying to lose on purpose is illegal, because that is precisely what the ToS says.

1) Training someone at one or two positions to improve your team while playing your best players at the other positions is not trying to lose. Therefore, it is not illegal.

2) Gradually transitioning from a normal team to a theme team is not trying to lose. Therefore, it is not illegal.

3) Selling your best two players to raise funds for different players while playing your remaining best players is not trying to lose. Therefore, it is not illegal.

4) Keeping all of your diamond and perfect cards inactive while playing a lineup of iron cards in Perfect Leagues IS clearly trying to lose and therefore illegal.

See how easy this is?
You sure have a very clearly defined interpretation of the TOS, especially for someone who thinks the interpretation of the community at large doesn't matter.

And I wish it were that easy. Maybe then I wouldn't have ever been accused of cheating like I was...

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote