View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 07:04 AM   #3681
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Sanguine Edges Closer to Top in OL S273

The Classics went 6-2 yesterday, to pull even closer to Asylum. The Keepers were 12-6 to hold onto first. Third place New York was 14-9. Melaka, 7-1, and Arkham, 14-7, both were hot, but will need serious slumps by all the contenders to get back into the crown chase.

The top five all have at least 15 OL games remaining, so it should be a contentious battle for the crown. Sanguine would seem the most well placed, with all 15 at home, none against any of the top five. Asylum has 18 left, half on the road. Their final 15 PT games are all against the OL. New York has 17 to go, but 10 as visitors. CliffMarkle will be the busiest team, playing 26 OL games, including their last dozen. Eleven are away games. Pablo has the most daunting task, with 16 of their remaining 22 OL games on the road.

I hesitate to mention this, for fear of owner reprisals, but, during the week, I make a single pass through the standings to post them before work. I seem to have put Sanguine's 4 wins against New York in the Melaka column (they're right next each other). It was fixed today, but I hope the resulting drop in the Patriots standing won't cause Magus to take it out on his players.

Have a birthday party to attend today, so I won't be checking in until this evening some time. Good luck to all down the stretch. Gotta go bake a birthday cake.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote