View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 04:27 PM   #43
Rasmuth
All Star Starter

I must admit, when we went down 2 games to none early in this series, I was very skeptical about our chances....but we hung tough and now we face 1 last game to determine the winner of this series.

Game 7 is in Tampa, and the home team has won every game this series, so we have to buck the trend win this series.

Rasmuth Ristolainen is a bit nicked up, but plans to play. Jack Eichel has been quiet since returning to the lineup, but just his presence on the ice forces Tampa to pay attention to him and sometimes just that opens up plays for his line mates.

Beau Bennett is the toast of the town following his huge goal the other day. He's a solid kid and if he continues to improve, he could find himself playing more of a role on this club in the next few seasons.

So, on to game 7 and no matter what the result, this has been such a successful season for the Sabres. This has been a thrilling series and it's great that our fans have experienced some seriously fun and thrilling playoff hockey again, after a bit of a drought.

In the meantime, I need to think about what moves I need to make for next season....and I think I'm going to have to make at least one unpopular decision....but that's for later. For now, lets enjoy this!

Last edited by Rasmuth; 11-01-2015 at 10:42 PM.
Rasmuth is offline   Reply With Quote