View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 09:17 AM   #79
allenciox
All Star Reserve

So here are my thoughts after playing these for a few days:

1. First of all, things were very well thought out. I think things work very well already.

2. I strongly agree with the point mentioned earlier that the type of tournaments are the most important criteria, with formats (Round Robin, bo5, bo7, etc.) less important. There should be quick tournaments available for all the different types (open, different caps, diamond, gold, silver, bronze etc.). I actually think that quick tournaments are the best place to do the different formats because daily tourneys should take longer and offer better rewards than quick tourneys, so daily tournament formats should generally be b05 or b07. Maybe have all daily tourneys have 30 minutes between sims, and all quick tourneys be 10 or 15 minutes between sims.

3. For me, bigger, longer tournaments are better as I can enter a few before I go to work or go to sleep and don't have to check on them a lot.

4. The idea mentioned about daily tournaments starting as soon as they fill up is pretty funny --- then they are quick tournaments! However, daily tournaments shouldn't be delayed 24 hours if they don't fill in time. Then they should start as soon as they are full. What I hate is to sign up for a daily tournament that is supposed to start in 4 hours, then go to work. When I get home, some of the tourneys I signed up for are now listed as now being 20 hours away!

5. Rewards: I love tournaments with cards as rewards, however they shouldn't be SE cards, they should be cards that are required for collections. This way there is a synergy for collections. SE cards, over time, become much less expensive relative to their value due to the fact they are not locked whereas cards that are needed to build collections are. Therefore, we should get rewards that help us build collections.

Last edited by allenciox; 11-14-2019 at 09:25 AM.
allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote