View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 12:54 PM   #40
sharpk23
Minors (Single A)

My thoughts:

1) Maybe too many tournaments are available, too much choice.

I agree with having too many tournaments available especially when a new one becomes available for a lot of them once it is filled.

2) Quick tournaments should not be bigger than 32 teams.

Totally agree that quick tournaments should not be more than 32 teams

3) The big tournaments (64+ ) should be Daily or Weekly tournaments, scattered throughout the day.

I agree on the bigger daily and weekly tournaments. However I would like to see a little more variety on the weekly tournaments such as a Diamond and below tournament (currently only see Gold, Silver, and Bronze Weekly big tournaments). Would also like to see a little more variety with salary cap tournaments such as a 2000 and below cap/1800 and below cap/etc which would make for some pretty good strategies between diamonds/golds and golds/silver for some people. Also reward wise I would like to see some of the once a week bigger tournaments such as Diamond and below, gold and below, silver and below, salary cap big tournament have nice unique card rewards like the current Ted Simmons tournament (since that is a unique card). Maybe we could have some other nice reward cards that aren't SE cards such as maybe having some more unique players. I feel like the SE cards should be unique to the tournaments. Maybe have new SE cards for the bigger tournaments and other regular cards as prizes for some of the other nice tournaments (such as 98 Cap Anson, 89 Greg Maddux, etc).

4) Sim interval after the first sim should be 10 minutes across the board, otherwise big tournaments take too long.

I agree on the 10 minute sim across the board on tournaments.