View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 11:16 AM   #186
omjo
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
We try to improve the situation. But we don't even have such hardware (small screen, very high resolution) available, so it is hard to work on it without seeing it. Would you be available for testing?
I have a 13' 3200x1800 screen I could test it on.

Also, wanted to throw out a few more minor suggestions/bug fixes...

1. Even when you have control over lines and tactics set to 'human', when playing through games if one of your player get a 10 minute game misconduct, the AI changes your lines up and even if you change them back, they reset back to what the AI wants. It's like my assistant coaches staged a coup or something.

2. When moving players around in the in-game lines screen, moving them throughout the 5v5 and 4v4 lineups results in the player you are moving overlapping and replacing the player in the new position.
I realized this sounded weird so I'll give an example.... I have Pouliot on LW2, and Korpikoski on LW3. In the game, Pouliot is struggling so I want to switch him and Korpikoski around. If I select and drag Pouliot over LW3, he will replace Korpikoski but still be on LW2.
I get why, it's because you can double-shift players in games (I think? Seems like the AI takes control occasionally when I do that, too) but if you could have it swap places again in FHM 3, that would be much appreciated.

3. Occasionally when changing lines in-game, the game will force me to put players on the fourth defensive pairing.

4. When playing in-game, the shootout selection is blank and cannot be filled.

5. Having options for 3v3 lineups. Since OT in the NHL is set to be 3v3, that would be a nice feature to have. 2 forwards, 1 defenceman.

I realize most of these are bug reports, but since there won't be any further updates for FHM 2 I thought to write them out in here.

Also, for the tactics screen...For time allotments... Having all the lines on one screen for that would be a good idea IMO. It can get tedious changing the times for each line with how it is now, because changing the amount of time for line one sometimes gives line four more minutes, which was intended for line two. Then changing line twos time takes away minutes from line three instead of line four. I think you see where I am going with this.

I would love for a player-player comparison feature in FHM3. Could have sworn FHM 2014 had one, but just loaded it up and now and it seems I was wrong. (On a side note: wow has this game ever come a long way from 2014. Not that it was a horrible game, but it was kind of "ugly" in a way XP)

I come up with tons of ideas while playing FHM 2. Fortunately for the devs I forget most of them by the time I post here lol

EDIT: I remembered another one with the game engine. In the NHL, the penalty set up isn't done right. For example, there aren't delayed penalties and the faceoff doesn't automatically start in the penalized teams defensive end.

Last edited by omjo; 07-18-2016 at 01:06 PM.
omjo is offline   Reply With Quote