View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 10:05 AM   #32
Andy
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
By golly, I think EC can even do that!
Much obliged, actionjackson.

About 15 years or so, a young 15-year-old fella named Dbacks taught me how to post a screenshot on my IPA Dynasty League Report of the OOTP Dynasty Forum... he gave me "detailed instructions".

He did it with pictures... I'll never forget how he began the instructions: Dbacks posted in the very first post "a screenshot of a cursor"... actually at that time, Dbacks didn't have to begin at such a rudimentary and elementary level... EC "already" had gained that extensive knowledge that that little "arrow-looking thing" was known technically as a "cursor".

He circled the "cursor" in red to help me out.
Yes, Dbacks was my kind of teacher.
And yes, I have been taught by the best... actionjackson now joins the ranks of tech scholars, gurus and geniuses on this Forum.

Dbacks also made me some logos, too... I think I'm still using them in the Islandian Pro Alliance.

Hope he is doing well... he was fine young lad... so is actionjackson.
Last I saw, Dbacks (Chris) is doing well. We have some common interests and were friends on Facebook (I deleted my Facebook a little over a year ago). I don't know if it is just freelance or what, but he's a really talented photographer.
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote