View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 02:39 PM   #1
Loeffle
Hall Of Famer

1994 and beyond - a what "if" dynasty

As you may see at my stone-old dynasty http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...g-america.html I have been playing OOTP for a very long time.

But now my laptop was getting old and it was time to move on to a new project, this time not on OOTP 9, but on OOTP 15.

To start with I'm from Europe and I didn't grow up with baseball at all. In the early 90'es I was that strange guy starting to follow the MLB and NFL via USA Today and listening to AFN. The 1994 strike ended my enthusiasm and I only came back to follow baseball when regular internet access became common over here.

I always liked small market teams like the Expos, Brewers, Twins, Blue Jays or Rockies - and could not be happier to see such a team make the playoffs or win it all.

This dynasty will start in 1994 and I'm going to manage every game of the Milwaukee Brewers. As I don't like to manage in leagues with DH, I did some early realignment (I didn't want to abolish the DH completely yet).

As you can see below the division are mostly like today, but obviously Tampa Bay and Arizona don't exist yet. And of course Montréal exists (moving into a new stadium next season).

Injury frequency is set to normal.
Trading frequency is set to low.
Trading difficulty is set to hard.
All pre-1980 records were removed.
To avoid "juiced" records modifiers will not auto adjust every year!
Attached Images
Loeffle is offline   Reply With Quote