View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 09:13 PM   #4
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by risp2out View Post
Thanks so much. That's awesome.

By the way, is there an easy way to make one or two games per week day games, or does this have to be done manually?

I don't know much about schedule making.
No real easy way at this time, so it must be done manually, unless you are changing games on a specific day of week. If you are changing games on say a sunday and your league start day of week is Monday, then you just go into find in notepad and look for day="7" in the game data line, make the changes and then replace the "7" to "14" in your find after changing the records and go through the file making your changes, add 7 and rinse and repeat.... I have done this in the past and it probably only takes 10 minutes to do the edits, but it is a repetitive and boring process.

I had always wished that the data line could add a field dayofweek="Sun" etc so it would be easier to edit and to see what day the games are played when you view the lsdl file. Pretty much would like to see it close to the retrosheet schedule file and instead of a time field have a "d", "e", "n", "dh" and then have each team have a time field in the team setup so each team can input their own times.

Last edited by SandMan; 09-19-2016 at 09:22 PM.
SandMan is offline   Reply With Quote