View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 12:00 PM   #30
redtiger7
All Star Starter

-During trades, suggestions from the other team on who they would like. Also, an option to offer a couple different players and ask the other team to pick one.

-Ability to moves teams around, rearange the divisions. (This was in FHM1, sad to see it go)

-In fictional leagues, the option to bump up into another league structure template. For example, when your 14 team league expands to 20 teams, let us put it into a new structure that allows for 4 divisions and a 16 team playoff format.

-in fictional league, the ability to scout all prospects fro the upcoming draft when there is no jr league.

-Comparison screens for players, so we can see head to head which is the better choice.

-A play current game button on all screens (you don't have to switch to a different menu to access it)

-A quicker way to check the playoffs. Right now, I like to see how the playoffs are progressing, but I have to hit three different buttons to get to it. When I get inturupted by an email, it's just more clicking to have to get back to it.

- Option to set ALL scouting reports to the same delivery time, not having to go through each individual scout every. Freaking. Time.

-Team stats for the pre-season so we can identfy problem areas.

-Free agant search to automaticly include only signable players.

-Change any setting in the game, for those of us that missed a checkbox when we started our league and realise that we can no longer do something.
redtiger7 is offline   Reply With Quote