Thread: United Kingdom
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #108
archibalduk
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
The only player I think that needs a big boost and you may have changed this already is Robert Dowd, arguably the best British player ever produced and should be at the top of the scoring in the EIHA for Sheffield this year.
From what I remember, he doesn't have any ratings set at all in the most recent public beta. I don't think the Allsvenskan researcher had gotten round to setting them. I gave him some ratings either last week or the week before - so you should *hopefully* see an improvement in his offensive output in the next public beta. Although the scorer totals in FHM are much lower than real life, so don't expect him (or anybody else) to be getting a 70+ pts season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Does this mean that all players are already generated for all the seasons or just for the first few seasons? I think I'd prefer them to be freshly generated according to the level of money & coaching being put into the youth system, perhaps that could be added in the future.
AFAIK the players are newly generated each season. Their skill level depends on the skill level of the league. There are some settings which cannot yet be edited in game which controls the skill levels for each league in the game.

Last edited by archibalduk; 08-23-2013 at 12:17 PM.