View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 07:02 AM   #1
mikezone13
All Star Reserve

SBC - Yep, It's Baseball in Australia!!

Sydney Baseball Championship and the Vuctorian Baseball League are both part of the SBC world of baseball, a fictional world set in Australia that has just made the move to OOTP 21!

We've been going for nearly 50 in game seasons, or about 6 years of real life. Note, I don't GM a team, so completely unbiased commish, I commish only.

This is one of the great OOTP leagues IMO (yes I am biased), but we've got a bunch of guys who have been there from day 1 and most GMs have come from referrals.

We're a reasonably mature bunch of GMs where communication daily on slack isn't critical, but it's great to give your fellow GMs a ribbing when they underperform and choke in the playoffs

League specs below:

OOTP version: 21
Sim schedule: Every day at around 4am-7am central
Sim days: 7 days per sim in the regular season
Season length: 126 games
Ratings: 1-10 current and potential
League structure: 2 divisions of 6 teams each (SBC) and 1 league of 8 teams (VBL) - a merge is happening NOW for an NL/AL type setup
DH: No
Trading of draft picks: No
Financials: Quite strict, see rules here http://happybandits.com/ootp/online_...bc_main/rules/
Communication: Slack channels (day-to-day)
StatsPlus (S+): Slack integration for real time results, drafting, awards etc. and fully hosted on statsplus
Statsab: Yes (for deep dive stats and HoF voting etc)
Minors: AAA and AA
Feeders: No
IAFAs: Yes
Writing requirement: No

League website: https://statsplus.net/sbc/ - check the links sub-menu for 'links'
Teams available: Cronulla

Email me at happybandits at gmail dot com, with the subject line "SBC - I'm Interested" if you're keen

AFBL New Jersey Athletics
FOD Boston Shamrocks
GLBL Milwaukee Eagles
HRBL Toronto Stags
PBF Commish only
ABL (old SBC) Commish only

Last edited by mikezone13; 08-02-2020 at 06:02 AM.