View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 11:01 AM   #3
Smetana
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by landru22 View Post
Although I am very pleased to see that a new version of FHM will be available soon, I will not be buying it. The one feature that would definitely have me on board is missing, once again.

The inability to continue with a save from the previous version of FHM is something that I can no longer overlook. Although I am sure to be in the minority in my feelings, I am also sure that I am not alone. There are people who play sports sim games and have their own leagues setup, some with fictional players and teams, that wish to continue them year-after-year. I have been able to do this to some extent with previous versions of FHM, but only after months of pain-staking editing. I am only willing to do this one more time. Until I know that the work I will put in will be able to be used with the next version, I will not purchase. Thank you.
The devs have stated that the plan is to eventually add this functionality, once the game's database structure is less fluid and changing.

Definitely would be nice to be able to import your previous games to each new version, so I get your frustration.