View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 05:10 PM   #13
jtnlange
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdWatcher View Post
I'm curious about what method you use to add sons for players in your universe. Do you attempt to steer the path of the sons, assigning them ratings that you hope will produce desired outcomes and if so how do you decide who to assign what? How do you name them? Any other details would be much appreciated. (As much out of curiosity as anything. I have started working today on some methods of random creation of relatives for my league but am always looking for new ideas and things I didn't think of.)
For players in my league, I just create a free agent and assign them to one of the high school feeder teams i have. I usually make them raw but try to give them a lot of potential then just let the game go. I have a spreadsheet that I keep track of things like that and then I will usually shortlist them to keep an eye on their progress. I just kinda name them whatever sounds right. I tend to sim a lot of years before I start to play and I randomly add sons as the sims progresses. Sometimes they are still around by the time I play or if not I check back and see how they ended up. Trevor L.
jtnlange is offline   Reply With Quote