Thread: Photo sub forum
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 06:43 AM   #19
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romultiltus
This is sure to be a massive project, and I'm willing to help out a bit since I've uploaded quite a lot of photos here.

I only have a few concerns. I mostly have posted in the "Missing Fighters" thread and have included the Boxrec#, division, nationality & career dates. Any additonal pics I have found of fighters currently already in the threads or in my pics database I have put in a secondary thread "Alternate Pics." I did this so that everyone would know that these were not truly "missing" fighthers. Also, I felt that it was unnecessay to repost the above mentioned data. Curious how the board wants to procede with multiple pics of the same fighter?

Also, I started what I thought was a fun little thread called "Faces Only A Mother Could Love." Here I put various pics of bloodied and bruised fighters. Does the board want these pics rolled into the sub-folders as well?
I love the bloodied pics and can just move that whole thread up there. The alternate pics we can decide on as a group. I would think that just posting them in the regular threads up there would work well because the idea is that we can use the search function within the desired decade thread easily now. All posts for a given fighter should pop right up.

I appreciate greatly all the photos that you find Dave, any thoughts that you have would be valued. I started era threads a while back but gave up on posting in them mainly because it was a pain in the neck to find the right thread. With the sub-forum, they are always right on the first and only page so that doesn't seem to be an obstacle. I hope that we/I have not created a situation that dissuades you from posting photos.