View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 07:48 AM   #8
Orioles1966
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfan616 View Post
Actually no, I don't want fictional players at all. I want the ability to have a fantasy draft/inaugural draft just like we can in OOTP to form our own teams/organizations but with real NHL/AHL/ECHL teams. Like for example, having players like Henrik Lundqvist on another team other than the Rangers, Steven Stamkos somewhere other than Tampa Bay, Alex Ovechkin on a different team than the Capitals, Zdeno Chara somewhere other than on the Bruins, and so on and so forth. That's what I'm looking for, not fictional players at all. Real players on different teams, kinda like a "what if" scenario with our own hockey world that's an alternate to real life. Know what I mean man??

I was hoping this was a possibility with FHM2. I play OOTP like that all the time and was hoping to do the same with FHM2. Think it can be done?? Thanks in advance.

Just take the NHL/AHL/ECHL and turn them into Fictional Leagues. Play in commish mode. As long as player editing works properly,anything is possible. Example:Take 10 players off each team and put them on other teams.

You could do a fantasy draft on paper. It might be alittle too time consuming moving every player but a hand full of players off each team would work while later you could move more players.

Last edited by Orioles1966; 10-09-2015 at 07:59 AM.
Orioles1966 is offline   Reply With Quote