View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 12:36 PM   #3
redtiger7
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B View Post
You may want to check out the videos Jeff and I do weekly. www.youtube.com/user/ootpdevelopments

But frankly you're better off handling your tactics yourself. You need to set your Global Tactics. You need to know what your team is best at and pick the best tactic. For instance, if you have a bunch of scorers, being set to a heavily defensive-offensive tactic, that doesn't really meet with what your players are. Same goes for your defensive tactics. If you're defenseman are mostly offensive, choose a heavy defensive tactic doesn't fit your play style.

It will take time for your team to adjust to the new style, but it would be a better choice. Also you may want to consider adjusting your line times.
t would help if the tactics were described better. I had a team with some good scorers, picked what I thought was a high scoring tactic, but it would only let me select one scorer per line. And noone on the third line to score. I'm just using a general example here. I feel like the tactics right now are just a puzzle. Pick the right tactic for your line up and slot teh players in where they fit. It's frustrating to try to put two scorers on a line, but only one of them can take a scoring role.
And what the hell is the difference (in this game) between a playmaker and a setup man. From teh description, it sounds like they do the same thing.
redtiger7 is offline   Reply With Quote