View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 03:20 PM   #238
brent_dog
Minors (Single A)

I'd like to see the following in FHM3:

1) Cross-version functionaility. If this isn't possible from versions 2 to 3, I think it is definitely something that should be a priority for FHM3. No-one likes to lose their successful dynasty every time a new version of the game comes out.

2) More realistic ageing. It seems that as soon as you see that first dreaded -1 appear against a veteran on your development report, his attributes start to fall off a cliff, regularly losing 2 or 3 points a month. There should be greater variation on the speed of decline for every player, not just when that decline starts to happen.

3) More importance on player happiness. It makes no sense to me that a player who is unhappy with his ice time would quite happily sign another contract with my franchise, yet this happens time and again in FHM2. Player morale / happiness should be factored into contract negotiations and other situations.

4) Better player chemistry. Broadly similar to my point about player happiness above. Lets use the FHM2 Evander Kane as an example - he's an absolute dream to own, the goal scoring power-forward he should be in real life with none of the dramas and drawbacks we all know about. What I want is to see those dramas have an impact in FHM3, whether in terms of news reports and dilemmas I have to act upon as a GM, or in terms of the general funk such a disruptive personality might cause within my dressing room.

5) More variable scouting. In our multi-player league, pretty much every pick in the first round of a draft has been a slam dunk, home-run success. I want to see more in the way of first-round busts along with some mid-to-late round steals.

6) Salary retention. If it can be done in the relatively basic EA 'Be a GM Mode' I don't see why it can't be in FHM3.
brent_dog is offline   Reply With Quote