View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 01:34 PM   #223
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

With FHM 3 our focus is something different then editing. But we spend a lot of time this summer to rewrite our internal editor from the ground up. Short term that will not show up but it was the groundwork to release it to the public at some point in the future. Most likely we talk long-term here but the goal is that at some point in the future everyone can easily edit their game as they want. But first we work on the real world game and immerson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus70 View Post
It would be nice if we can access to the player type template when creating a player. For exemple, I want to create a bunch of draftable players for my 1973 draft (I like to add all the notables players who had success in the minors). For now I have to rewriting every attributes, cause the attributes distribution is actually totally randomized.
Now we have Age, Pos and OV level. Adding player template will make it perfect and will save to us a lot of time.
And why not, maybe I can dream to have the possibility to do a similar thing to the existent players....
By the way thank you for the work so far, sincerly I think your knocking at the door of hockey heaven.