View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 12:00 AM   #82
MXD
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMJHL_GUY View Post
Hello MXD I am the QMJHL researcher. Thank you for taking the time to report problems with the league. It appears you might have an outdated version of the rosters as from what I can see in my editor, Brodeur has the right birthdate and all three of Tardif-Richard, Brouillard and Karabacek are RWs. I will look into this a bit more in order to ensure all is fine for release day.

I have done extensive researching and therefore please do not link to training camp rosters as if I have no idea what I'm doing. It is quite a job to create prospects for all QMJHL teams and therefore as of now only the most important players are on there (there is about 25 to 30 players per team, sometimes more).

There are still a lot of bugs to be worked out that I unfortunately have no control over. There are a lot of placeholder players that are still on teams and I have told the developpers many times about this. The bug where players that are too old to play in the league (like Herrett) are still able to play is well known and hopefully will be looked over soon.

I am working on the rosters all week long (until release) so I will try my best to give you guys a great starting point to start dynasties.
Well, actually, the wrong database was the source of the problem... not me thinking you stopped halfway
Besides, where can I get the most recent DB? I took the one that came with 0.9.68...

Last edited by MXD; 08-29-2013 at 12:02 AM.